Titanic movie set
How the opening crawl of Star Wars was filmed
Jurassic Park, 1993
The moment before the most famous album cover ever was photographed, 1969
Voldemort and Dumbledore chilling on set
why does voldy have a nose
do you actually think that ralph fiennes cut off his nose for the part
i expected a little more dedication s’all
So we’ve covered angel feathers, right, but isn’t anybody going to speculate over whether or not some member of the Men of Letters at some point or another actually made a dragon cry?
#HEY DRAGON #YEAH YOU #YEAH HEY YOUR BREATH SMELLS #AND YOU’RE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOUR PARENTS #YOUR TAIL LOOKS WEIRD AND ALL THE OTHER DRAGONS LAUGH AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK #YOUR AUNT IRMA WAS RIGHT #YOU’LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING #AND WHEN YOUR LAST GIRLFRIEND LEFT YOU SAYING IT’S NOT YOU IT’S HER #SHE WAS LYING #SHE JUST RESENTED YOUR CLINGINESS AND WANTED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WAS LESS OF A FLAKE #oh good i think it’s starting to weep hey bob get the jar #SPN #MEN OF LETTERS (via siterlas)
omg read the captions though
Real Hacker vs Movie Hacker
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
im pretty sure we can all agree as a fandom that purgatory dean was the sexiest thing ever and im honestly not sure why
yea until i saw Demon!Dean
when we get fully introduced to demon dean he’ll take the title but for now purgatory dean wins
Instead of killing an unwanted tree , this machine makes it possible to move it to a new place instead.